Move Button Move Button
Move Button Move Button
History

1908 - articles of Incorporation signed

1908 - Henry and Alice Sicade deeded the Fife Chapel to the congregation for the sum of $1

1943 - First Presbyterian Church of Fife organized

1950 - Land was purchased for 20th Street in Fife for $3,000

1955 - Copper steeple was added

1960 - First manse was purchased to house pastor

1963 - Changed our name to Fife Presbyterian Church

1987 - Sold second church manse

1992 - Sold Fife church and purchased land in Milton for $260,000 to have more space

1992 to 1997 - Nested in the Milton Senior Center while new church was in process

1997 - dedicated the new building as Mission Woods Church

Move Button Move Button
Move Button Move Button